I’m always looking for ways to trick my family into eating greens, and this is one of the perfect ways. Not only is this a perfect light salad for the summer, but most of the ingredients are loaded with fiber so it fills you up! You can make it once and eat for 2-3 days without any of the veggie getting boring, wilted or soggy!
Broccoli Kale Detox Salad
Serving Size 2-3, Total Time 15 minutes
- 3-4 Kale leaves
- ½ cup parsley
- 2-3 carrots, shredded
- ¼ cup almonds slivers
- 3-4 tbsp cranberries
- 1 head of broccoli
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ginger
- ½ tsp tumeric
- Place broccoli, parsley and kale in a food processor, and pulse until chopped.
- In a large bowl mix broccoli, parsley and kale with the cranberries, almonds and carrots.
- In a separate bowl mix lemon juice, olive oil, ginger, and ginger in a separate bowl.
- Pour dressing over the salad, and mix well.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.