With hamburger season in full swing, one of the easiest side dishes to pair them with are sweet potato fries. It takes 5 minutes of preparation and 30 minutes in the oven, meaning you have time to do other things.
Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Total Time 35 minutes, Servings 4
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp of black ground pepper
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Peel the potatoes, and cut them into even matchsticks. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the sweet potatoes on the baking sheet.
- Mix the salt, pepper, paprika and oil in a bowl. Toss the potatoes with the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flip the fries halfway.