Typically I’m not the biggest fan of Mondays, but today I am. After going to the Mumford & Sons concert last week, and the wedding over the weekend – I’m ready for it to be Monday so I can get back to my normal routine. Plus this upcoming weekend we have another wedding…yikes. So hello detox week!
Last week my husband and I wanted to make some seafood on the grill and pair it with a light salad. So we immediately decided to cook up some shrimp, but instead of using our normal spices, we wanted to keep it light with a different flavor.
I hope you guys enjoy this easy paleo recipe as much as we did. Let me know what you think!!
Lemon Garlic Shrimp Skewers
- 10 medium shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- ¼ cup of red onion, minced
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- ¼ fresh parsley, minced
- pinch of salt and black pepper
- Wash the shrimp, and gently pat dry with a paper towel
- In a small bowl combine garlic, red onion, lemon, parsley, salt and black pepper. Mix well and then mix in the shrimp. Make sure the shrimp is completely coated.
- Place in the refrigerator to marinate for 15-20 minutes After, turn on your grill to medium high heat. Put the shrimp on the skewers, and place on the grill.
- Turn the skewers occasionally to prevent burning, every 2 minutes. Total cook time on the grill is 6-7 minutes.