It has been ridiculously hot and humid this week, so naturally I’m not in any hurry to turn on our oven – why add extra heat in your home if you don’t need to? So, when my chocolate cravings started to fire up, I went right to this recipe for a no-bake simple sweet treat. These No-Bake Paleo Brownie Bites have only 6 ingredients in them and take 10 minutes to make. Clearly, they’re not actual brownies, but they taste like chewy fudge brownies- without all the extra sugar, flour, eggs and chocolate. The main natural sweetener in this recipe are dates, which are loaded with vitamins and minerals such as fiber, vitamin A and K.
I absolutely love this recipe, they are so easy to make and bringing them on trips with you let’s you keep hungry and sweet cravings at bay. The only problem is just having one, or even two!
Best part is, you can store these bad boys up to 3 weeks (if the dates are fresh) in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. So making them ahead of time is no problem!
If you try my No-Bake Paleo Brownie Bites, let me know in the comment section or tag me with the hashtag #CleanFoodforThoughBlog! I love hearing feedback from readers about what they are cooking in the kitchen!
No-Bake Paleo Brownie Bites
These No Bake Paleo Brownie Bites are made with only 6 ingredients – vegan, gluten free, dairy free, paleo – and a perfect snack or treat to take on the go!
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup almonds
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates, chopped
- 1/3 cup + 2tbsp cacao powder
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, room temperature
- In a food processor, blend the walnuts and almonds until its fine. Add in dates, cacao powder, salt, coconut oil, and ½ cup of shredded coconut. Blend until its completely mixed, and looks like a dough.
- Place the rest of the shredded coconut in a shallow bowl. Roll the dough into balls and then coat them lightly in the shredded coconut.
- Place the balls in the refrigerator for an hour, so they can harden. Enjoy!