Wow, so this is awesome – Tuesday, the fabulous Izzie’s Kitchen nominated me for the a major award. No, it’s not a leg lamp, but it’s something cooler – The Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you so much!!!
So what is it? Glad you asked ;)…. The Sunshine Blogger Award is presented to bloggers that publish positive and inspirational posts that make the internet a happier place.
Being recognized by a peer is quite flattering, and if you could see my face I’m blushing. I started this blog, not very long ago, on a whim to share recipes with friends who were beginning paleo. I never imagined it would have grown this much or for that matter, even continued! It’s been awesome interacting and connecting with different people from all walks of life on recipes, workouts, and so much more.
So let’s get down to business, there are some rules that come with this award…
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
And here are my answers…
- Favorite holiday destination? Cape Cod. The beaches, the quaint towns, and the lobster rolls – what more do you need?
- Do you have a hobby? A few… running, gardening, reading, cooking, blogging … lot’s of “ings”
- What’s your best way to relax? Running, I go for a run every morning to clear my head before I go into the office.
- Do you meditate? Nope, I wish – I can barely sit still for 5 minutes.
- Sweet or Savory? Sweet, hands down.
- Favorite drink? Margaritas
- What keeps you calm? My cat – she’s freaking adorable
- Favorite book? It changes a lot, right now it’s “Me Before You” by Jojo Moyes (read the book before seeing the movie!)
- Food you can’t live without? Dark Chocolate.
- 1 thing that makes you smile My family – I literally have the most awesome parents and a kick-ass husband.
- Earliest memory? Playing on the beach with my parents and grandparents in Cape Cod.
Here are the 11 wonderful bloggers I would like to nominate for The Sunshine Blogger Award:
And here are your questions…
- What’s one thing you can’t live without?
- What’s a perfect day be like for you?
- Who is your role model?
- Celebrity Crush?
- What do you not leave home without?
- Favorite Food?
- Do you have a pet?
- Favorite place?
- Do you mediate?
- What’s your favorite blog post you ever did?
- What do you love about blogging?