Hello friends! Sorry for the limited posts this month, it’s been one busy one. But I’ve been doing a lot of food experiments, and I wanted to share one of my favorites with you!
No bake cookies? Yep, not super exciting, but trust me you won’t be disappointed by these.
Just add six ingredients to a food processor, and blend until a dough forms. It’s definitely better if you use the creamiest almond butter you can find. That way it’s not overly grainy.
Not only is this a super easy recipe to make, its very clean as well. They are paleo, whole 30, gluten free and dairy free. Plus, they are packed with protein, fiber and healthy fats – which make them an awesome pre or post workout fuel if you are on the run.
Hope you enjoy these delicious treats as much as we do!
No-Bake Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup of raw almonds
- ½ cup of creamy almond butter
- 1 cup of (soft) pitted dates*
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- chocolate chips (Enjoy Life)
- Place raw almonds in food processor and pulse until smooth, flour consistency (about 2 minutes)
- Add almond butter, dates, maple syrup and vanilla extract to food processor. Blend until it is all mixed together.
- Remove the mixture from the food processor, and fold in the chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and add dollops of the dough to the tray. press down with a fork (or your fingers) to flatten the cookies.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to harden, then enjoy!
- You can store them in an air-tight container for up to a week.
* If the dates aren’t soft put them in a bowl of warm water, and let them sit for 10 minutes. The longer you let them sit the softer they will be.