Looking for a dish to bring to Mother’s Day this weekend? Look no further! This sweet and tangy appetizer will sure to be a hit, and they are perfect for any occasion!
Ever since we went to Barcelona, my husband and I have been obsessed with tapas. Every now and then we have a ‘tapas night’ for dinner, and its the best. We had something like this recipe in Barcelona, but it was on top of bread and loved it so much, that once we got back to New York, it didn’t take us long to figure out how to replicate it.
I know I say this all the time, but this is so easy to make and a total crowd pleaser! Definitely try this recipe for your next party!
Prosciutto Wrapped Glazed Shrimp
Paleo, gluten free, grain free and whole 30
- Preheat the oven to 425 F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan add in the apricots, 3/4 cup of the water, maple syrup, chili powder and cayenne. Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a blender, and add the remaining 1/2 cup of water. Blend until smooth.
- Warp each shrimp with a piece of prosciutto, and place on the baking sheet. Brush the shrimp with the glaze.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then re-glaze the shrimp. Bake for an additional 5-6 minutes, or until the shrimp become opaque. Serve them hot.